Re[2]: [at-l] RE: Bryson's Book

On Monday, September 16, 2002, at 09:56 PM, J Bryan Kramer wrote:
> .You can't haul anything good around because they are
> either too heavy or you finish them too soon.

I've been known to carry paperback books.  They're not so
very heavy.  Next year I may buy some cheap used books
and put them in my maildrops.  :)  I love having something
to read at night.  I tried carrying crossword puzzles this year,
but they're hard to do when you don't have something
solid to write on.

-amy