[at-l] Bryson's Book

In my own twistedly humorous mind, I'd say that the Trail is a LOT like
that . . . we all can recall ridiculously humorous events and people,
both on the Trail, at shelters, in towms, and on side/road trips . . .
hey, it's all in what you want to focus on in yer post-hike memories; I
like to recall everything from the splendor of nature, to the ridiculous
things people carried, threw out, said, did, etc . . . it's all good [I
HATE that phrase - can't believe I just said it! :)]

thru-thinker