[at-l] Bryson's Book

Bingo! Part of the "fun" - in an S&M sense of fun - is dealing with the
changes and seeing how close to the original plan I can push it.
Usually, the only thing not pleasurable is concern how my change in
plans will affect those back at home. For instance, I hate to worry
folks when snow bound in the Smokies - almost as much as discovering
that they weren't so worried.

Yet, those experiences have let me know I can usually find a way to
make things work.

Bill...