  From: Clifford R. Haynes
  To: sheila ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 12:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] java junkie

  I carry a light aluminum coffee pot with a bail (harder to find but light=
er
  that the ones with the plastic handles).
  I perk coffee in the morning, and some times in the evening. During the d=
ay
  I just leave out the guts(basket) and use it for a tea pot the when I fee=
  like a pot.
  Those coffee bags are even worse than tea bags, not even as good as insta=
nt
  coffee,. in my opinion, I just don't like them.