  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wilderness1

  Coffee on the trail, now there is a subject of interest. I'm a true coffe=
e connoisseur. I use a very cheap ($ 8) aluminum peculator also. It brews 9=
 cups. It can be purchased from Coleman. It uses an aluminum bail instead o=
f a plastic handle "weighs 9oz" and feel it is well worth the weight.
  As for the coffee, I buy a very robust specialty coffee as it requires le=
ss bean to make a strong coffee, as well as, using a percolator you can ext=
ract more flavor from a smaller amount of coffee by allowing it to perk for=
 a longer time.

  This aluminum pot is "very thin" walled and becomes dented, bent, and scr=
aped easily, but at $8 and light weight who cares. you just get a new one e=
very year.