[at-l] java junkie

sheila wrote:

> While you're on the topic of meals.....I can't live without my coffee on =
the trail....and I really don't care for instant coffee, which is what I ha=
ve been carrying (and nd creamer and sugar!).  so much for going lightweigh=
t!  Are there any java junkies out there and what do you bring on the trail=
?

=09We own a mini stovetop espresso macker, and a press pot (both by GSI).
My preference is for the press pot. It makes a larger volume (though not
as concentrated), the stove can be used for other things while it is
brewing, and it's lighter weight as well.

=09Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.
=09William O. Douglas