[at-l] java junkie

Sheila
=09Folgers coffee bags work pretty good, and since coffee is sweet enough l=
ike it is no sugar, and milk is only good for making real good jello instan=
t pudding. hehehe
=09When I do cold breakfasts I sometimes do a coffee chew. This is for real=
 junkies. Take a Folgers bag and cut it in half.  Cut the string in half an=
d tie each 1/2 bag into a separate pouch, you may have to dump some coffee =
in order to have enough bag to tie. Place one of these babies between your =
cheek and gum for lots of coffee flavor and plenty of caffeine kick.
=09Expresso beans dipped in chocolate are pretty tasty too. The chocolate c=
overs the gritty texture of a chewed coffee bean.

chase

sheila wrote:

> --
> While you're on the topic of meals.....I can't live without my coffee on =
the trail....and I really don't care for instant coffee, which is what I ha=
ve been carrying (and nd creamer and sugar!).  so much for going lightweigh=
t!  Are there any java junkies out there and what do you bring on the trail=
?