[at-l] AT Thru-hiking videos

--

 Thanks-I have seen that one, which I enjoyed.  Are there any others you suggest?
 Datto wrote: --- sheila wrote:
> Does anyone know of any good AT Videos that are

One of the best videos made that describes thru-hiking the
AT is a video called 'Five Million Steps'. Have you seen
that one yet? It's from the mid-1980s as I remember but
it's certainly relevant to people thru-hiking the AT today.

Datto

Stay on topic!