[at-l] Hiking Daughters was VEGGING?

My 9 yr daughter is just now getting into hiking, but she enjoys it.
We've taken this summer to incrementally get her into hiking.  In two
weeks will be her first real trip.  We've made several small excursions
to get her used to the idea and comfortable sleeping in a tent in the
woods away from civilization.  We're going to the Buffalo River Trail
weekend after next!

Cleek
On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 03:00:56PM -0500, I received a message from JSmith to which I felt pleasantly compelled to respond by saying: