Re[2]: [at-l] VEGGING?

--
In a message dated 9/6/02 7:43:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ellen@clinic.net
writes:

> Unfortunately,  most parents start too late --

Fortunately for me, my Mother decided to become my best friend at birth.  My
father followed the same route a little later, but it's never too late.  I've
always been free to make my own decisions, and my own mistakes, with the
guidance of what is right and what is wrong.  They've stood by me, through
thick and thin, but reminded me without the "I told you so" attitude "that
parents know best."  Whenever I "screwed up," I was punished, but never
severely, and I always learned from my mistakes.  Also, the best advice I was
ever given was "it is better to do or say something and regret it, than it is
to regret doing it or saying it all."

KellyGoVols