[at-l] Vegasing...

--
In a message dated 09/05/02 3:39:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
j_buddenborg@yahoo.com writes:

> So many mind games...

And I think it's grossly unfair that we are spoon feeding you all this stuff.
 We should require that you learn who is who the way we all did.... by trial
and error. <VBG>

Jen -

Now that you have been lured out of the shadows to the campfire, it's your
turn to tell everybody a bit about who you are.  The rest of us cover the
gambit from thru hikers to section hikers to day hikers to wannabees.  Pull
up a log and sit a spell.

Black&blue