[at-l] Vegasing...

Whew!  I thought this was a campfire here!  What's all
this trial and error stuff?  LOL  I'd love to sit a
spell right now, but I have to dash.  I can spit out a
quick intro though...

Live in Michigan and have been backpacking for the
past four years and camping ever since I was a little
one (although in a lush pop-up).  Backpacked around
Michigan, out in Yosemite, Grand Tetons, Sawtooths in
Idaho, and the Smokies.  Saw my first white blaze this
past July and will be seeing gazillions of them in my
thru-hike next year.  That's all for now...

Jen