[at-l] Mass to Harpers Ferry--weather in march??

Due to several reasons, I have had to jump ahead on my SOBO hike and,
temporarily, skip the section from Mass to Harper's Ferry. I guess you
could say I'm doing some strange flip-flop...

anyway, my question is this: I am getting married the last weekend in
april and really want to complete the whole trail before then if
possible. next week i think i am going to start around harpers ferry and
hike toward springer. does anyone know what the weather is like for the
section i am missing in march and april? when would be the best time i
can do this (realizing that now is not possible)?

i hope my question makes sense....

-treelady