[at-l] April Wedding

--

Tree Lady wrote......anyway, my question is this: I am getting married the
last weekend in
april and really want to complete the whole trail before then if
possible. next week i think i am going to start around harpers ferry and
hike toward springer. does anyone know what the weather is like for the
section i am missing in march and april? when would be the best time i
can do this (realizing that now is not possible)?

i hope my question makes sense....

The gentleman you are marrying?   His name isn't Felix by chance?

Ted