[at-l] Where do you get cold first?

I think both are correct that both the blood flow in the kidneys as
well as in the large leg flexors along the lumbar region. I'd be
concerned with poor hydration and inadequate calories if you get this
often. Usually, there is enough of a fat pad in that area to avoid that
problem. It is pretty common to try to rewarm that area early if there
is impending hypothermia.

Bill...