Polartec wasRe: [at-l] Wet T-shirt contest results,,,,finally

Probably not much skinnier than you. I simply roll a wet shirt like a
cigar and put it along the zipper of the sleeping bag. I try to have
something dry between me and the wet stuff, and try to avoid bringing
in anything much more than a single shirt at one time. It isn't
perfect, but at least clothing is dryer and not frozen in the AM.

Bill...