[at-l] Wheelchair Access to Huts

I don't know the exact wording of the ADA but the VESID (Vocational
Education Services for Individuals with Disabilities) people I know tell me
that the intent of ADA was to provide "reasonable" accommodation for
disabled people to participate in the ordinary activities of life (holding
a job, shopping, going to the movies, attending school, etc.).  A few
people would like to make it apply to everything including some
non-ordinary activities like climbing mountains.