[at-l] Wheelchair Access to Huts

you must be - I remember when they did it and there was an on-line article
complete w/ pictures.  They had people carrying planks to put over rocks; in
one shot they were being muscled up a steep rocky incline w/ poles stuck in
the chairs - looked like those old time sedan chairs...  ;-)

seemed like a lot of work to prove a point - that it was 'right' to spend
the cash to build the hut wheelchair to spec's.  Doubt that anyone else has
ever done it since then.  They had a very very large crew helping - not
something your average family is going to be able to do... and for me, this
may sound cruel, but if you have that many folks helping you get up there -
coudnt they then help you up 2-4 steps at the hut?  ITs not like someone is
going to wheel themselves up there alone and have nobody to help them into
the building.  but, I do admit that wheelchair specs do make for some nice
design perks!

Cheerio