[at-l] Even an Elephant, Shane?

>> If a critter - any critter - had killed MY
>> child, I'd certainly want the critter
>> exterminated.

> How about an Elephant, Shane.  What could one do?
>  Hang it?

To answer your question seriously: Yes.  Secondly, I don't
know of any critter - except maybe some of the bigger
whales - that can't be killed with a 12 gauge 3 inch magnum
slug out of a 32 inch barrel.  IF I ever find one, I'll move
up to 10 gauge, and if that doesn't work, then I'll go
quietly...

> (Trail related reference intended)
> http://www.roadsideamerica.com/pet/bigmary.html

And I thought you were kidding at first...  Yep.  People do
the strangest things...  I wonder why they didn't just use
poison?  But then, I suppose they couldn't charge admission
for that...

Shane