[at-l] Re: Arrested by Ridgerunner!

Well, your subsequent reply notwithstanding...

I have personally watched a "volunteer Ranger" who was not on duty even,
throw several kids who were partying at Icewater out into the cold (pun
intended) when they couldn't produce their reservation forms. If I remember
correctly, he threatened them with "arrest". Now you and I both know that
ain't true, but danged if I was going to open my mouth and say so, I was on
his side!

Yeah, maybe he was stretching his authority a little (or a lot) but
sometimes a man has got to do what he's got to do, even at the risk of being
censured for it later.

Lee I Joe

ajqif3$2pak$1@edina.hack.net">news:ajqif3$2pak$1@edina.hack.net...