[at-l] Southern Trails

--
I remember in the '70's when my grandmother was cleaning up the kitchen aft=
er a meal and my husband walked into the kitchen.  (He had lived in many st=
ates, but moved to GA from NJ in the '60's.)  Granny asked him, "Have ya et=
 yet?".  It took quite a while for him to understand what she was asking...=
..for you that weren't born and bred in the South, Granny was asking him, "=
Have you eaten yet?"!

Blacknblue.......Rainbow Springs speaks highly of you!

Janie - aka GA Peach  ;-)