[at-l] Beef in Shepherd's Pie

Another option would be dehydrated ground sirloin (very lowfat ground
beef). I'd also try salted chipped beef (in the glass jar) for less
spicy flavor and thinner slices than jerky. Yet another option is to
dehydrate your own jerky cut thinner than store bought jerkie. We had
tenderloin left over from a Christmas party that made wonderful jerky
and rehydrated to add to noodles.

Bill...