[at-l] Hiker's Rap (corny humor advisory)

Some of you may remember from my recent travelogue on our hike from
Amicalola to Hightower gap that we came up with a hiker's rap. Well,
it's just not the same if you can't hear us perform it, but I thought
I would post the words here for your enjoyment. I realize some of it
is "you had to be there" humor, but some of it is pretty universal
stuff, to us hikers at least.

RET in Sunny Fla

"The Funky Funk Is On"

intro-Chevivah, Frisky Bristles, and Nilla

verse1:

We went from Florda
Goin to Georgia
425
We're still alive
Lookin at the fall
Please hold my calls
Cuz we're hiking for days
Where's the white blaze?
Showerin outdoors
Dropin my drawers
Hope no one's lookin
And we're cookin
By the fire

Chorus:
The funk (the funk) the funky funk is on (uh-huh)
The funk (the funk) the funky funk is on (uh-huh)
Please stan' clear cuz we are here and the funk is on!

Verse2:

And yes we're stank
Give me a drank
Of some wadder