[at-l] Hey, just like Mountain Mama's

For those of you who haven't yet had the pleasure of
visiting Mountain Mama's along the Appalachian Trail
(for a northbounder, Mountain Mama's is located about
a mile walk down a gravel road to the right, just as
you exit the north boundry of the Great Smoky
Mountains National Park)...

>From The Onion...
http://www.theonion.com/onion3828/trip_to_native.html

One of the very best group photos that I took along
the AT during my thru-hike was at Mountain Mama's.
Alas, only a few of us from that group got to Maine
that year but DANG! we had a good time along the way.

Datto

PS: Woo, a slow Friday or what?