[at-l] Maine: peak bagging

I'm hoping to bag all the 4000' peaks on or near the trail when we do the
southern part of Maine next month, weather and time permitting.  Three of
these are near, but not on the trail.  Some questions:

1) SUGARLOAF:
How easy/hard is the side trail to Sugarloaf (.6 miles)?

2) ABRAHAM:
How easy/hard is the side trail to Abraham (1.6 miles)?

3a) REDINGTON (of windmill fame):
Is there a side trail from South Crocker to Redington?
3b) I've heard it's on private property.  Can one hike there?
3c) How far is it (map shows about 1.2 miles)?
3d) How easy/hard is it?

Thanks
Pb