[at-l] Four years ago...

Dennis Gass wrote:

> Looks to me like your body made it back to Indiana but your mind is
> still wandering around on the AT.  Just one curious mind down here in
> Georgia wondering if you're planning on putting your parts together
> sometime down the road, cause I don't think that mind is coming back to
> Indiana.

My mind has always wandered...AT or otherwise. That's why I can't keep
'on-topic'...to me, everything is the topic. If you were really askin' if I
plan on thru-hiking again...the answer is certainly. I plan on yo-yoing
someday. I've just found myself in possibly the best job on earth for me.
And, I don't plan on leaving it just yet. Though, there have been some
thoughts in my noggin' about doing an odd hike...something like leaving
Springer in November and hiking as far as I make it by March, then picking
up again after the landscaping season. Some such...though, I plan to ride
my horse as long as I can. Cuz, to get paid what I get paid to do what I
do...I'd be a fool to quit it, or jeopardize it.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98