[at-l] Four years ago...

Looks to me like your body made it back to Indiana but your mind is
still wandering around on the AT.  Just one curious mind down here in
Georgia wondering if you're planning on putting your parts together
sometime down the road, cause I don't think that mind is coming back to
Indiana.

Miles to travel before sunset...

Trailwind

Four years ago tonight Pokey and I were settled in at
Antlers Campsite. Mosquitos drove us into our tent...where
we watched a huge, nearly full moon rise over pine tree
silhouettes...loons were laffing and geese were honking.
There's was never a time life was better...I suppose.