[at-l] Back from the Long Trail

Hi, congrats on your trip.

Did you have any trouble finding alcohol in Jonesville?  Also, did you
know if the store there carries cannister fuel?  I'm hiking from Canada
down to the Inn at the Long Trail this fall, and am wondering about
resupply stops.  My current plans are to use Johnson and Waitsville (Vt
17) as resupply stops, but I admit to being concerned about the seven
mile trip into Waitsville.  A single stop in Jonesville would also be a
possibility, but I'd rather carry a few days less stuff with me!

I was thinking of buying my food in town, but carrying enough fuel
(either alcohol or cannisters) for the whole trip.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-- Jim