[at-l] NPT Lust

eArThworm's questions about the NPT got me thinking about my plans to
through hike it.  I'd been saving it until I could get the time to do it
all and thought for a brief moment that it would be this summer but... the
best laid plans (etc.).  Bottom line I am taking off the last 2 weeks in
August and can't afford to spend over half my time hiking.  Too many other
things need doing during that time so... after looking over the guidebook,
I've decided to do the Northern 3rd from Rt. 28 below Long Lake to the
Northern end on Averyville Rd.  I was bummed over the failure of my early
retirement plan, now I'm psyched.  Thanks eArThworm.

sAunTerer