[at-l] Irmo & Lil Dipper (was Hiker Feed)

Hey there CHOMP!!

Sorry to miss you guys by a week.  Heading out to see Irmo and Lil Dipper
the end of this week, and will be following right along the trail to spread
some magic myself.  Gonna hang around Catawba then off to NC to the Smokies
and hang with IRmo & Lil Dipper.  Matter of fact it's Irmo's birthday next
Thurs.  Also not sure if you guys will be out and about but I know he will
be playing in Atlanta next Monday.  I will see if I can get the address
before I head out.  Either way, enjoyed the pics, let me know when you guys
will be heading out again.
__

Todd "M&M" Ricker
GA>ME AT99

ICQ: 24455973
AOL/AIM: MMATGA2ME99

WIN A FREE COPY OF DeLORME TOPO USA 4.0  More details at
www.trail-life.com/contest.htm

To open soon ... www.trail-life.com  Home of the Long Distance Backpacker
and America's National Scenic Trails.  Discussion forums, online guides,
journals, articles, stories, trail info, and trail news.  Please feel free
to leave suggestions or comments.