[at-l] Hiker Feed

This weekend, I flew down to Baltimore and spent the weekend with my buddy
Drive By. On Saturday, we drove around and did a bit of Trail Magic in PA.
First, it was up to Duncannon and the Doyle. After eating a chili burger and
having a Yuelgling we handed out some beers and snacks to a few hikers. Next
stop - 501. We drove in there and found 2 northbounders who were quite excited
at our arrival with a cooler. We chatted with them for a while and left them
with goodies, beers and sodas. Our final stop for the night - Port Clinton.

Bag of Tricks organized a big hiker feed near the pavillion and when we arrived
just before 6:00 things were already in full swing. There were about 8 alumni
there, and about 20 northbounders. Needless to say, there was a lot of food, a
lot of beer and some tequilla to top it all off. A good time was had by all,
even when Tricks and I woke up before 8:00 to go get breakfast food. After
going through 6 dozen eggs, 10 lbs of bacon, 5 lbs of sausage, 5 lbs of ham, 2
boxes of bisquick, 4 bottles of syrup, 3 gallons of OJ, 2 dozen bananas and 40
sweet rolls, the hikers were on their way.

For those interested, I took a few photos:

http://gallery.backcountry.net/chompsummer02-port_clinton

Alumni in attendence were: Woody, Redneck Rye (99) (the main chef), Fannypack
(96), Drive-By (99), PA Mule (99), Can-Do Will-Do (99), Geek (90), and myself
(99).

-Chomp