[at-l] Gallery upgrades

HI Gang,

	The Gallery is back up and more features have been turned on. It is still a closed site (no hyperlinks) but neat things have been added. Neat things like a slide show feature, counters and comment sections. Also if you own pictures in the Gallery your email address might be there and available to spammers. Login and change it in your preferences and it will change on all your personal Gallery's. Rather than remove my address I just altered it a bit. mailto:wb4pan(stopspam)@mindspring.com
Another neat thing is nesting Gallery's :-)
	I added some pictures (no captions yet) from my May hikes Franklin to Fontanna and Davenport Gap to Hot Springs.

http://gallery.backcountry.net/davenport-to-hotsprings

http://gallery.backcountry.net/franklin-to-fontana

Thank you Ryan for all the hard work and $$ it takes to make the Gallery possible.

chase

oh and thanks to the Gallery mistress too :-) Red Riding Hood