[at-l] Telemarketer Saves Hiker

I recall that years ago that there was credible advice to the effect
that you could place an exhausted battery in the freezer and take it out
after some time and it would work again for a short while. Maybe 20% of
the original life. Note that this is not using the battery cold but
giving it a cold treatment and then running it at normal temps.

Bryan