[at-l] Backpacker Magazine

> **I'd say you must have missed something, too. I was just letting those who don't subscribe to the magazine know that it was a special issue with a lot of stuff we've been TRYING to talk about lately, like gear basics, what you need to know starting out, good advice for newbies, that sort of thing. I could have just said that instead of copying the email I get from them every month, I guess.  But since when is a heads up like that spam?? I'd say discussing Backpacker magazine is a hell of a lot more relevant to this list and the lists PURPOSE than a lot of the recent posts by you and RnR - both of whom fail to grasp a very simple concept, and seem to want to keep demonstrating that over and over without end.
>
> Red

	I'm not seeing the problem, either. Folks are always posting good deals
at outdoor stores, interesting articles or websites, and so forth. This
was just more of the same, I thought.

	Hey! You're not some highly paid Backpacker corporate drone, are you?

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas