[at-l] Re: blue stuff

Hehehehehehehe....... just gotta share my stupidity w/ y'all. When I
first read the subject of K's post, I thought she was gonna respond to
Black&Blue's posts. Reading on, I realized quickly that she was talking
abot a pain relief cream.  THEN....when she said she recently received a
"spam"....... I thought she wrote "spasm" thinking she was having a
muscular issue. GEESH.....I do look after my friends way too much.
LOLOLOL and XOXOXO
Landslide (Nan)

If there is anyone who would know about a pain relief cream, I figured
it'd be you guys. I received a spam, offering it for half the TV