[at-l] Blue Stuff..as seen on TV

I use a blue gel on horse legs called Mineral Ice. It's cooling and leaves
your hands all tingly. (Has lots of alcohol in it). It's expensive, I think,
but way cheaper than this.
It seems to work by drawing the body's attention to the sore spot,
increasing circulation. It's good on my aches and pains too.
No emu oil in it though.

Emu oil? A quick web search on emu oil found a site promoting is for its
"anti-inflammatory and transdermal properties,"
http://www.emu-oil.com/research.htm
No way to know if this is hype or useful. Except for direct experience, I
suppose.

BTW, when I clicked on the site you provided and saw the $29.95 price, I
clicked off. As I did that, a new window popped up and offered me the
product for $19.95 and said "this offer is good for 10 seconds." Clearly,
there is some test marketing going on price-wise.