Re[4]: [at-l] Advocacy List

"...Thank you for making my point." says OB.

 Unfortunately, I have no idea what point I may have made. As I've said before I
 find  these  unspecified  charges  about  stridency  and  "extremism,"  totally
 meaningless  and  destructive  of  civilized  dialogue.  I  can't  remember any
 extremist  posts  in  recent  weeks, except possibly the one that saw parallels
 between  some list participants and the terrorists that killed several thousand
 people last September 11. YMMV.

 Weary