Re[2]: [at-l] Advocacy List

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob C." <ellen@clinic.net>

>  For  God  sakes,  be  specific.  Cite the posts "over the past month" you
don't
>  like, that demonstrate the extremism you claim.

no. please don't!      Even If I happen to agree that complaints should be
specific.

guys.  Notice the subject.  maybe this should be taken over there or off
list.  It's been rather obvious the past few days that people are tired of
these endless rants and raves that go on forever and get nowhere.  can't we
all be adults and just drop it for a while?  at least publicly!

t.