[at-l] Advocacy list

In a message dated 6/19/2002 6:30:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
quoleldil@yahoo.com writes:

> I nominate the most ardent, erudite, knowledgeable and energetic supporter
> for such topics, RnR, as moderator.

    ***  Weary would be the obviously more qualified. However, I myself
consider this a ruse or coup to push serious Trail topics off the board to
where they can quietly be forgotten. The very act of creating another board
suggests Trail talk is more important than Trail. My belief is that the
"newbies" couldn't get any better type of Trail exposure than understanding
its conservation side. Thanks for your "vote"...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---