[at-l] Argh!! What happened to my camera?

At 09:13 PM 6/19/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 06/19/02 12:14:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:
>

> > Uh...  Barring that, the first thing I would do is change the batteries
>
>I think Shane is right here.  My $20 camera has a rewinder on it and when the
>batteries are low, it has a mind of its own.

Most cameras with batteries have a battery-check function
or battery-condition indicator somewhere.

Cold weather always affects batteries adversely -- this
could be a factor while hiking, I suppose.

I agree with sAunTerer that getting this fixed by July
(at least, early July) will not be easy.  sAunTerer seems
to know his way around cameras. <g>.

rafe b.
aka terrapin