[at-l] We're he from the government and we want to help you

> In any case, there's an awful lot of "off topic" banter on
> this list that has nothing to do with the environment.  The
> lighter stuff usually passes way under Ryan's radar.  It's
> only the contentious stuff that gets people irked.

	I think the chief difference is that the banter dies out quickly (until
the next silly topic), while the contentious discussions just go on and
on and on. I'm as guilty as any, but perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if
everyone has their say then lets it drop. But that rarely happens.

> And don't forget... there's always the Delete key.
>
> rafe b.
> aka terrapin

	Heh. That's the argument spammers use, and I loathe spam. You need a
better reason for why it should be acceptable.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas