[at-l] New list

I have recieved several more messages about setting up sometime
of enviromental/hiking list.  Kahley had mentioned that Ryan would
help us set up such a list and I will be contacying him in the near
future.  As one person responded that he hated to see this list
divorced from the hiking list, but even now the numbers are less
than 10.  We have a very large silent majority.

I should state that I work for the Dreaded US Government.  I am off
to a meeting where I am going to try and convence industry
representatives that they want to use a new enviromentally friendly
process developed in my lab.  Not only is it more enviromentally
friendly than the current process, but it is also cheaper.  Maybe the
companies realize they can make more money and they won't have
to ship the work out of country to korea, china, vietnam and mexico
to make a profit.  This would mean more jobs for americans.

When I return I will contact Ryan about setting up the list.  Keep e-
mailing  me off list if you want to be part of the new list.

Bob Dudley
Grey Owl