[at-l] Forest Service Staffer Started Forest Fire

It may not be crucifixion, but it isn't very American either.

We have only received news reports, and no determination of facts. In
case you and others have forgotten, there is a presumption of innocence
in American jurisprudence. It seems as if you have tried and convicted
her without benefit of a trial.

Perhaps you are attempting to make some political point. Perhaps that
is one of the best reasons for a Constitution and Rule of Law. Perhaps
it is time to get back on topic.

Bill...