[at-l] Forest Service Staffer Started Forest Fire

Do you really think that holding someone responsible for their actions
is crucifixion? The reported fact that she tried to frame someone else
certainly reduces any moral claim she has. And there is always the
principal of pour encourager les autres, for her fellow workers.

Bryan