[at-l] Gossamer vs. Cobra (Inyo II)

OK, I've now updated my website with my own gear comparison of these two tents.  Of course, YMMV, so take my advice for what it's worth.  You can find side by side pictures, etc., at:  http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/gearcomparisons.htm

Slow day at the office.  I'm heading 23 miles east to my cabin.  I'll be finishing my second reading of "Undaunted Courage" while relaxing in my hammock for the rest of the afternoon.  Eat your hearts out!