[at-l] Re: Boy Scout Debate

I agree that it should not be listed as an end-to-end hike, but
saunterer brings up an intriguiging notion.  Perhaps this hike was the
first lengthy trek of sections of the AT by a recreational party, that
is, someone other than the founders who first laid it out, Myron Avery
and others.  This alone would make it worthy of study and research.

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net