[at-l] Holy Order of the Sacred Knights of ZIP

> No celibacy requirement, but you do have to swear to cook at least half of
> your camp meals on the Blessed ZIP Stove.  We are contemplating various
> pilgrimages to ZZManufacturing. You'll be able to join on the website as
> soon as it's up...

	Alright, enough with the religious talk. This is a hiking list.

	Besides, everyone knows God melted down prehistoric beasties into black
goo just so we could refine it into the blessed white liquid that fuels
our sacred stoves. Their roaring voices sing the hymns of praise, their
dancing flames drive away the night and illuminate the face of God in
the darkness. Their...

	Ahem, uh, anyway, like I said, let's talk about hiking...

> Well, we don't want to let the heathens know what the initiation involves.
> We have removed the part that involved wearing unwashed Lederhosen for the
> rest of your life...

	Ah, you're members of the Reformed Sacred Knights. Tsk, schisms
already...

> THAT will depend on the results of the cooking contest...
>
> Shane

	Far be it for me to be the one to point out that Kahley really cooks,
but...

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.