[at-l] Holy Order of the Sacred Knights of ZIP

> So long as there's no celibacy requirement, please send
> an application form and/or description of the initiation
> rites.

No celibacy requirement, but you do have to swear to cook at least half of
your camp meals on the Blessed ZIP Stove.  We are contemplating various
pilgrimages to ZZManufacturing. You'll be able to join on the website as
soon as it's up...

> Does it involve little sticks made of sawdust and paraffin?
> Fire? Smoke?  All the better...

Well, we don't want to let the heathens know what the initiation involves.
We have removed the part that involved wearing unwashed Lederhosen for the
rest of your life...

> Kahley:
> Since I _am_ queen of the zips, when we become a recognized
> religion, will I be the Pope?

THAT will depend on the results of the cooking contest...

Shane