[at-l] Tents vs. tarps vs. hammock

> The Gossamer is a good tent. Hennessey Hammocks
> are excellent also.

Honest question:  Has anybody ever here ever tried a
hammock, then GO BACK to sleeping on the ground?  As for me,
anyplace I can use a hammock I do.  ANYTHING to get off the
ground...

> And stoves are equally a hugely individual judgment
> call. Some seem to treat the choice of stove up there
> with choice of religion, but there are many paths to
> heaven and hell.

Oh, you are so wrong!  It is so disgusting to see some of
you reveling in your sin.  There is only one true path.
Just because some of you are still languishing in stove hell
and others of us have seen the light, repented of our evil
fossil fuel ways, and been saved from this evil by the ZIP
Stove is no reason to equate stove choice with religion -
yet.  While we have formed the Holy Order of the Sacred
Knights of ZIP, and sworn total eradication of other cooking
methods, our status as a religion is still pending in the
courts.  Once this has been cleared, however, we will pray
for you.

ZIP Heil!

Shane