[at-l] Grand Unification Theory

>     *** If you're really interested in this I
> suggest researching the AT and
> its evolution through its originators. The
> AT is an existing and solid
> backdrop for this kind of theory.

As we have discussed before, this 'back to the wilderness'
movement didn't originate with the AT.  I am fairly familiar
with the radical Nacktkultur movement, especially in
Germany, around the turn of the century, but it didn't start
there either.  You can go back to ancient Rome and see the
'movement'.  You can even go to primitive cultures, like the
Australian Aborigines who seem to have coined the term
'walkabout' to describe the temporary abandonment of
society, even a primitive one, in favor of wilderness
solitude.

I find it rather fascinating that even fourth world peoples
have a 'tradition' of 'back to the wild'.  I also find it
rather fascinating that many modern peoples have lost this
instinctual drive.

Shane